Animal Records | fabulous musical kids game
We have discovered yet another great kids app on the AppStore: Animal Records – a music app with animals, for small and big kiddies, which we are delighted to be presenting you today!
Kids simply love to play music-games on the iPad and iPhone, especially if they are presented and illustrated in such a lovely way as they have been in this kids app!
Although all animals are standing on the stage together, the kids can still decide on whether the animals play together or separately. They can direct which animal takes over which part of the song and at what pace.
The controls are simple and user-friendly: tapping on one of the animals is enough to switch off the headlights on the chosen animal and it’ll just wait for it’s next turn again.
Being a conductor is great fun! You can also dictate the rhythm by influencing the pace of the melody. That way, the song can be played slower or faster. There are four buttons available on the bottom of the stage for this procedure. You can also see them on the screenshot above.
Besides, there are 35 (!) fantastic records with separate melodies available and to choose from.
The change between the records is also very simple, especially as there is no change of the screens whilst doing so. That way, it is easier to get to the functions of the game, which is also better for younger children.
Even adults like to play some of the records. It is pure fun and entertaining to play and select the different musical instruments. You can even have guessing-games by trying to guess which song is being played, even though one or two instruments have been left out, or maybe guess the song if only one instrument is playing.
If you do decide to purchase Animal Records, we’d like to give you a hint from the app-producers: If you have more than one iDevice available, it can also get pretty amusing to play with all iDevices together. That way you have far more possibilities and experimenting with all the different instruments, can be more fun whilst playing together with others!
There’s a manual control option for the synchronisation of all the iDevices, if you want to play the game together:
1. Everyone needs to start with the same song on their iPad or iPhone.
2. Everyone needs to press the circled arrow button on the bottom left on the camera, which sets the song back.
3. Everyone needs to let go of the button at the same time, so the song can be played synchronously on all the iDevices.
Here’s a small overview of some of the songs that are in this app but as we’ve mentioned before, there are many more still!
● Rauno Lehtinen “Letkajenka”
● Thomas Werner “Chicken Dance»
● Flea Waltz
● P. Tchaikovsky “Dance of the Little Swans” from ballet “Swan Lake”
● Opera of Georges Bizet “Carmen“
● Traditional Neapolitan song “Santa Lucia”
● Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart “Symphony No. 40”
● Gerardo Hernan Matos Rodríguez “La Cumparsita”
● Russian folk dance “Kazachok”
● Russian folk song “Vo sadu li, v ogorode” (“In the grove or in the garden”)
● Ukrainian folk dance “Hopak”
● Russian Dance “Yablochko”
● Ivan Petrovich Larionov “Kalinka”
● Jewish song “Hava Nagila”
● Hungarian folk dance
● “Ievan Polkka”
● Polish folk song
● Edvard Grieg “In the Hall of the Mountain King”
● Johann Sebastian Bach “Badinerie” from Suite in B Minor
● Ludwig van Beethoven “Ode to Joy” 9th Symphony
● Giuseppe Verdi, Triumphal March from Opera “Aida”
Animal Records is a fantastic app for kids which is also suitable and interesting for children of all ages. The timeless game with different melodies, musical instruments and animals is definitively a number one attraction for kids!
Top best apps for kids rating! 5 stars
Download Animal Records
➔ App download for – iPad & iPhone on Apple App Store
kids app test based on app version 1.0